Friday 28 December 2012

Murder is Everywhere

After a couple of Forgotten Books last Friday as a bonus, plus today's, the series will resume next year! Today I'm linking to a guest post about my next book, The Frozen Shroud, which I've contributed to an excellent collective blog, Murder is Everywhere. My thanks again to Stan Trollip, one of the many pleasant people I've come to know through attending crime conventions. They really are very convivial events, and for anyone who is a crime fan but has never attended a convention, I do encourage you to make a resolution to give it a go if you can in 2013!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Great entry, and lovely photos. I'm very much looking forward to reading the new book.

Martin Edwards said...

Thanks, Fiona, for this and all your other comments this past year. All the best for 2013.